Hey there, I'm Terri, the owner of Smart Girls Resale Fashion. Want to know a little about me? Ok
Most days you can find me at the boutique working along side my employees, in my office doing paper work, planning marketing, or putting out typical business fires. Lol I love serving the world through my boutique by giving back to the community and donating to local charities. I also enjoy loving on the amazing ladies who come in and want to make them feel like we opened the doors just for them. When they need a friend, a hug, an ear, or reassurance they are beautiful and special, we are there. I am blessed to get the opportunity to provide adorable clothes and accessories at affordable prices so that any woman can feel deserving.
As a business owner, I have been featured in the Prescott Women's Magazine and told my story and gave fashion advice.
Aside from my business, I am most passionate about my faith and my family. When I'm not busy with the boutique, you can catch me:
- sitting outside with a cold drink enjoying the sound of the birds and the amazing view from our home.
- hugging and loving my adorable kitty, Lilly
- spending time with my loving husband or my hilarious kids
- enjoying time in fellowship with our church group or sweet friends
- or, planning the trips my husband and I would like to take using our time share.
If your dying to hear more, here are 5 more things you may not know about me....
- I was born and raised in North Dakota
- My husband used to be a farmer in ND
- Moving to Arizona has been one of the best decisions we have made
- I do photography as a hobby
- Aside from my husband and family, my heart belongs first to Jesus Christ.
Still here? Let's connect! I cant wait to hear from you. Here is my email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.